Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Lords of the Fallen

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Oct 28, 2014

A fantasy action-RPG developed by CI Games and Deck 13 for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. The protagonist, convicted and ostracized for his crimes by a draconian society, is called upon to stop an army of demons commanded by a god who was long ago overthrown.

Caution PC players!

Fleshsicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

As of 12-23-2014 this game is still very buggy for a lot of people. About 1/2 the steam reviews are negative, purely because of the bug issues. Random crashes plague the PC version, and with no auto save, prepare to lose time. Further, there is one of the later game bosses that has been known to bug out and after he is killed, the post-death cut scene does not trigger, and you can no longer progress through the game. They are already on version 1.4, but these issues have not been fixed. Some people play the game and have no problem, but based on the 1200 or so steam reviews, it looks like a significant number of people (myself included) are having a really hard time getting the game to work. So buyer beware, based on a cursory glance of the steam reviews you have a 50/50 shot of the game working. And for those of you who are curious, I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium, Intel i7-2700k @ 3.50GHz, 16GB ram, and a GTX770. So the bugs I experienced should not be because of hardware.

Evilsbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

I hate it cause this seems like something I would enjoy but the bug reports have not stopped since release, even if the game is so-so I would still like to play it without it being a nightmare.

Dave_Tacitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

I've not got to the late game bug you mentioned (got a bit bored with the game) but it was actually rock solid for me, cranked all the way up. 780 GTX, 4670K, 8GB DDR3

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.