Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

League of Legends

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Oct 27, 2009

A free-to-play competitive MOBA game with a large following in eSports. From the original developers of DotA: Allstars, the game expands the gameplay found in DotA by adding persistent Summoner profiles and a variety of original champions who fight for you on the battlefield against bots or one another.

EUW Casual / Ranked play and Wembley Arena LCS

rhinomike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I have 900 normal wins and invested a lot of time in league. I have however not really been playing since last summer, partly due to the group of people I was playing with drifting off and partly because of my waning interest in the game.

I am looking to possibly get back into and thought it would be fun to do so with some other people.

On another not is anyone from the UK or Europe thinking of going to the LCS at Wembley Arena?

MarkR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 14

You can add me if you want, my summoner name is Moshtly. I mainly just play with my friends, and we usually don't take the game very seriously (you have been warned). Still, I'd rather have a fellow duder than some random on my team when we're not a full 5 man team.

Warframe121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I'm looking for a partner for duo's on EuW, i'm currently a silver 4 support (I was gold 5 in season 3, but stopped playing for a while). PM me if your on the EuW server.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.