Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Killer Instinct

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Nov 22, 2013

The fighting game series that defined high-risk, high-reward combos returns as a free-to-play launch title for the Xbox One, later receiving constant updates with new characters and game modes. It can also be played on Windows 10 systems with cross-platform multiplayer.

New Killer Cuts is Coming

bigjeffrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By bigjeffrey

That's right with the release of Killer Instinct (2013) that means a new Killer Cuts was bound to happen, and i got to say the new KI manages to stay so true to the original Killer Cuts with less 80's and more dub step (The soundtrack is still METAL as hell) The composer has done a fantastic job with KI, cannot wait for this.

Composer Dude

Preview Of Killer Instinct OST. I got to say I really like Orchid's theme but Spinal's theme seems to be taking the cake on best soundtrack. It just sounds awesome.

Orchid's Theme / Spinal's Theme ↓↓↓

Blu3V3nom07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

Fuck yea! I want a triple-album, with as many tracks as they could fit on there, as a special edition. And Fulgore. And first-pass alphas to KI Season 2. And access to a KI webcam we could watch them test the game. :D

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.