Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Kerbal Space Program

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Apr 27, 2015

Players create their own rockets from a variety of parts and then attempt to launch them into space.

KSP 1.1 "Turbo Charged" is now available!

southbound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By southbound
    rujasu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The rewritten user interface is fucked. The fonts are inconsistent and sometimes aliased almost to the point of unreadability, and the navball is enormous. Only way to make it reasonable is to scale down the entire UI, making text really hard to read.

Avatar image for deactivated-63b0572095437
    deactivated-63b0572095437

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wish I could scale individual UI elements. Other than that it seems great. Everything feels snappier.

rethla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@rujasu: I have no of those problems, what resolution are you playing at?

2k is working fine with the scale set to max but some things are on the edge of being to small for my liking. I guess these are changes in preparation for the console release but they also suit high resolution PC players.

rujasu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yep, the changes are good for high resolution and sitting away from the TV. My problem was that I tried it at anything less than 1080, since I'm used to having KSP run in a fairly small window while I watch streams or something. I can understand why they upscaled all the UI elements but it has it's drawbacks too.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.