Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

JSRF: Jet Set Radio Future

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Feb 26, 2002

Jet Set Radio Future is set in a futuristic Tokyo. The follows a gang of J-pop inspired skaters and their efforts to fight an oppressive regime with music, urban mischief and spray-paint while beating off rival gangs.

As one of the BC Xbox games on Xbox 360, JSRF should be on Xbox One

matthewgm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By matthewgm

A new generation of people need to experience this game; it's one of my favorite platformers of all time.

I think the Xbox One can handle it. The Xbox 360 backwards compatibility was a little rough; certain areas of the game experienced severe frame rate issues.

Mysterysheep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Yeah, I feel like I have great memories of playing it way back when, but my copy of it has disappeared. I remember being super bummed out by the remake of the original Dreamcast game, due to the unwieldy controls, and was worried this was the same and I was just misremembering. Does it manage to fix all that stuff? I feel like I remember it playing smoothly...

BoOzak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

It's a bit weird calling it a platformer but to be honest I dont know how else to classify it. It doesnt really have the same score/trick system as a THPS or SSX. I remember more of the missions being about tagging things in time or racing so yeah I guess platformer does make more sense. Regardless I would like to see it too. I have a feeling it will hold up quite well visually at least. I never did beat either, at least I dont think I did. It was a long time ago...

BrunoTheThird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By BrunoTheThird
    BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

BrunoTheThird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tatsuyarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

You are a man of great taste and I second you on that. This game is probably one of my favorite of all time. I played it again on Xbox 360 and even didn't mind the frame rate issues. This game needs to be retro compatible at least on Xbox One and a remaster would be even better but that will never happen, I know.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.