Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Injustice 2

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released May 16, 2017

When a new league of supervillains threatens alternate-universe Earth, it's up to Batman's crew of superheroes (and their shaky alliance with Superman's ruthless Regime) to stop them.

Cat Woman Ability the struggle

EightBitShik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Hello Duders!

I am super happy to say after 8 days of grinding. That is 192 hours I was able to obtain the achievement for Catwoman that involves killing (defeating) cheetah with a cute kitty that will attack her face. This is probably the only achievement in the game that comes down to RNG. My wife could possibly boot up the game tomorrow for the first time and obtain it in her first Gold chest. I am not a fan of this =\. I did a huge fist pump in the air when I finally got it but I honestly didn't "achieve" anything outside of 197 hours of ignoring family.

The truth is I do not typically 100% games, however, when I know it's possible to get an achievement I will go for it. I did this with Rayman Legends. I wasn't good enough to get diamond so it took almost 2 years of Silver / Gold placements to get my last achievement. I didn't mind it because it was based off my skill.

I also do not cheat in games for achievements (boosting). I may never get the achievement where you come back from 10% health to defeat a 90% player. I got this in MK10 by losing a few hundred matches on purpose to try as I didn't care about my win to loss ratio. It was awesome when I finally got it but I really do not want to do that in this game again. I am torn with this achievement as it rewards you for doing something awesome! As comebacks are amazing but it's possible that you could never get thish achievement if you are bad ass at the game. Luckily I am not so I still have a chance. . Most people are not "Okay" with this and will get there friends to let them win.

The point of this long story is....

I am happy I got this 0.22% completed achievement

The 10% achievement is just as hard (but a lot of people have completed because they get their friends to cheat with them)

Are there any achievements in the game that you went for that took longer than you thought?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.