Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Infinite Space

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Mar 16, 2010

A space exploration RPG developed by Nude Maker, produced by PlatinumGames, and published by Sega.

Infinite Space: New Promo Video

coughlanio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By coughlanio

Infinite Space is a science fiction role-playing video game that allows the player to design and control a spaceship. The player can customize the ship with over 150 different design models, along with over 150 possible crewmembers. After designing a ship, the player can explore an expansive game world with a story spanning two galaxies. Characters seen in the game will be displayed in 2D, while ships, exploration, and battles will all be in 3D.

The player navigates the ship using the Nintendo DStouchscreen by first choosing a destination, then engaging the engines to move towards that destination. Spaceship battles occur in real-time, with attacks utilizing a "command gauge" feature. As the command gauge builds up, the player can use it to perform attacks against an enemy ship. The rate at which the command gauge fills depends on the crew of the ship, so a more skilled crew will increase the capabilities of a ship. When the player boards an enemy ship, the player takes control of their character to fight through the ship.

Sounds like my kinda game :D

oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By oldschool

Sounds like my kinda game too.  I am seriously looking forward to this - SciFi and RPG is my kind heaven :-)

coughlanio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By coughlanio

Kinda sounds like a single player version of EVE online tbh :P

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Al3xand3r

Game sounds better and better with every new information. Hopefully it becomes a franchise spanning different formats as I don't have a DS yet :)

coughlanio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By coughlanio
    Al3xand3r said:
    "Game sounds better and better with every new information. Hopefully it becomes a franchise spanning different formats as I don't have a DS yet :)"
    Get a DSi right now :P
    oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By oldschool
    TotallyEpic said:
    "Al3xand3r said:
    "Game sounds better and better with every new information. Hopefully it becomes a franchise spanning different formats as I don't have a DS yet :)"
    Get a DSi right now :P"
    Yeah, what's the hold up Alex?
    Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Al3xand3r

$? I can't even afford the Wii games I want and I'll buy another platform? I only just bought De Blob and MadWorld cos I got a good deal on both. Thank God I get a lot of PC stuff for free or cheap else my gaming would be very limited these days :P

oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By oldschool
    Al3xand3r said:
    "$? I can't even afford the Wii games I want and I'll buy another platform? I only just bought De Blob and MadWorld cos I got a good deal on both. Thank God I get a lot of PC stuff for free or cheap else my gaming would be very limited these days :P"
    It can be an expensive hobby.  I can't buy any more games 1 console or 10.  I just have to spread the same dollars around.  My DS is getting the most love though.  Then the Wii, followed by the PS2, the PC,  the 360 and the PSP last.
    coughlanio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By coughlanio
    Al3xand3r said:
    "$? I can't even afford the Wii games I want and I'll buy another platform? I only just bought De Blob and MadWorld cos I got a good deal on both. Thank God I get a lot of PC stuff for free or cheap else my gaming would be very limited these days :P"
    You could try one of those affiliate programs, they do work (I've gotten MIcrosoft Points from one) but they are a hassel...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.