Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Humble Bundle

Concept »

A digital storefront which donates some of its profits to charity.

Warner Bros. Humble Bundle Out Now to November 19

SMTDante89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 28

#1  Edited By SMTDante89

Original Topic:

According to a (now deleted) Facebook post from the Scribblenauts Unlimited page (which Joystiq has reported on) there will likely be a Warner Bros. Humble Bundle on the way which, according to said post, includes Scribblenauts Unlimited and five other WB Games.

Not sure if this will be a main bundle (which tend to last for two weeks and add a couple of new games in the second week) or a weekly one (which means it won't be up until Thursday at the earliest) but it's implied that it might be coming today since the Facebook post mentioned you could pick it up "now," though obviously the post was premature.

Edit: It's available now on the Humble Bundle website. Pay what you want for Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY, Fear 2 and 3, and LotR: War in the North, or pay above the average price for all that and Scribblenauts Unlimited and Arkham City GOTY. This runs until November 19th.

There's a possibility that, since this is a two week deal, there will be a couple more games added in a week for those that pay the $6 for everything, so keep that in mind.

JoeyRavn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

Count me in. If they give Scribblenauts Unmasked as a bonus, even if it has a minimum price (like they've been doing recently), I'll pick it up for sure. I love me some Scribblenauts, and I can only imagine that playing them on PC is the superior experience.

rahulricky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

great looking out @smtdante89, Warner bundle is up now.

Funkydupe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Very cool!

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

!

Maybe people will play War of the North and I could get into some multiplayer!

RonGalaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Just bought it. Will be giving out the games I dont want on the upcoming stream (so the shitty games!)

Wampa1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theht: If anyone is up for LOTR/Fear 3 Co-op just let me know! Steam ID is "Fraggle"

alanm26v5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By alanm26v5

I own the BTA games so I paid a dollar for War of the North because why not?

Edit: didn't realize the average was so low at first so I went back and added to it in case they add another game later.

cornbredx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

The avg price is currently 4.33 to get all 6 games. Of course this may change, but it's not 6$ yet.

Anyway, ya. I got it to have the first Arkham game on my PC (already have it for 360 which I no longer have) but now I'll get to check out Scribblenauts.

SMTDante89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 28

The avg price is currently 4.33 to get all 6 games. Of course this may change, but it's not 6$ yet.

Whoops, you're right. I'm used to the weekly sales where it's usually fixed to $6 for everything. I edited the original post to reflect that you just need to pay more than the average.

Jothel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By Jothel

Lovely, picked this up, thanks!

Top Contributors

1.Bruce Wayne (definitely not batman) $2,100

holy shit
    confusedowl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

This is a pretty sweet deal. Arkham city is a great game and I never got the chance to play Asylum. I was also curious about LOTR so I'll have to give that a shot now.

Funkydupe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"There's a possibility that, since this is a two week deal, there will be a couple more games added in a week"

I wonder what those could be. Smaller games maybe, as the value of the bundle is pretty high now.

Brake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

Between this and the EA bundle, I'm starting to have a pretty good back-up of stuff that I bought for the consoles in my Steam library. Backwards compatibility be damned!

Andorski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

For those who like HIB due to them offering DRM-free downloads, it should be noted that all the games come as Steam Keys ONLY.

For $5 I wonder if it's worth playing both Batman games over again.

Probably not.

meaninoflife42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

It's a good deal but the only thing that l would really want out of that bundle is War in the North.

Avatar image for themanwithnoplan
    TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#18  Edited By TheManWithNoPlan

Great deal. Good luck Have batman.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#19  Edited By jakob187

They usually add more games to the main bundle by the second week, but they also have a little thing on the screen that says "hey, more games are going to get added." They don't have that this time around, so they may not?

If they DID do that, the only stuff I can think of from WB that they could include would be Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition, Bastion, and some of the LEGO games.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.