Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Mar 10, 2015

The sequel to Dennaton's hit 2D action game moves the neon murder from the '80s to a '90s setting, and concludes the series.

What do you duders want to see in the squeal?

Rekt_Hed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 8

I would personally like a excuse on one level to be heavily armoured and have a mini gun. (Terminator 2/ GTA V style)

Just cause you are so damn vulnerable all the time. Other than that I just want more Hotline Miami...

What about you guys?

zero_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

More music.

impartialgecko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By impartialgecko

All the M.O.O.N. All of it.

StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

Because he's a pig, right?

nevalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

1. Mappable controls. This is really a console thing. Countless times I've died because the default controls just don't work for me and there's no excuse for the game to not let you change the mappings.

2. Better distraction methods. I don't want to have to literally be spotted to force the enemy to start moving, or shoot off a gun and alert everyone.

3. Improved scoring system. I get the game wants me to go balls to the wall with guns blazing, but when it comes to getting A+ ranks, I had to do tedious exploits. If I want to be Sneaky McStabby, it would be nice for some bonuses on alternative play-styles. e.g., guns only, no weapons, stealth only, etc.

Guesty_01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

To smack me full on, straight in the face with balls to the wall, banging techno and violence again. Possiay with a slight change to the art somehow, keeping the reto vibe.

JasonR86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 5

Pigs.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.