Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Horizon Zero Dawn

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Feb 28, 2017

Explore a lush, post-apocalyptic world inhabited by robotic beasts while uncovering secrets of the past.

Horizon Zero Dawn Screenshot Memoir Part 1

bigevil1987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

Edited By bigevil1987

I loved Horizon: Zero Dawn, and it's such a beautiful game that I found myself hitting the SHARE button on my controller constantly. It was also the only time I've used the photo mode in a game extensively. Now that I've finished the game with a collection of shots sitting on my hard drive, I decided to do something with them. I'll pick a few I really liked and post them once a week maybe, or whenever I can. With that, here's a few shots from early in the game.

Aloy's
    Aloy's "dad" Rost
    If there was an award for Best Video Game Baby, Baby Aloy would definitely be in the running.
    If there was an award for Best Video Game Baby, Baby Aloy would definitely be in the running.
    ALOY!
    ALOY!
    Solid title card.
    Solid title card.
    And the winner for best CG Blueberries goes to...
    And the winner for best CG Blueberries goes to...
    Baby Aloy looks great, young Aloy, maybe not.
    Baby Aloy looks great, young Aloy, maybe not.
    All growed up.
    All growed up.
    White as bone...that thought got dark.
    White as bone...that thought got dark.
    Monster hunters
    Monster hunters
    The beginning of a hell of an adventure. I loved the way the world looked at sunrise and sunset.
    The beginning of a hell of an adventure. I loved the way the world looked at sunrise and sunset.

That's it for my first post, be back next week!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.