Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Hitman 2

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Nov 13, 2018

A direct sequel to 2016's Hitman once again sees Agent 47 jet-setting around the world to assassinate his targets and features a new solo or online co-op mode, Hitman: Sniper Assassin.

Silent Assassin/Suit Only Guides

TheChris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

Hey everyone!

I thought that it would be nice to make a seperate thread for our Silent Assassin/Suit Only runs. Here you can share your best assassinations and maybe help others out to get a Silent Assassin Ranking on Master Difficulty so they too can unlock the All-Black Suit and the ICA Coin etc.

Here are a few of mine.

Legacy Maps

Hitman 2 Maps

Feel free to share some of your own! Doesn't have to be in video form, you can just describe what you did!

jeremyf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 11

http://www.twitch.tv/ohgeejeremy/v/343348123?sr=a&t=3s

I didn't follow a guide or anything, but I think this is a fun approach to get Silent Assassin. Though maybe I should have used a duck...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.