Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Gran Turismo 6

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Dec 05, 2013

The sixth entry in PlayStation's flagship racing series, Gran Turismo 6 hopes to bring a better, richer driving experience, including 1200 cars and new features like improved car personalization.

Giant Bomb GT6 Race Night

Devil240Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Devil240Z

Ok time to organize the weekly race night for GT6! This thread is a bit of a feeler to gauge interest since I'm not super great at organizing this kind of stuff but I'm doing it anyway cause I loved participating in the GT5 race nights.

First of all if you're interested add me on psn(Devil240Z) or post your PSN ID(do we have to call them SEN IDs now?) and I will add you on PSN.

Second, lets talk time/day of availability. Timezone/country ect. Translate to PST would be great too just so we can all be on the same page.

Third make any other suggestions, or if someone more organized wants to come forward and take over that would be great, otherwise I will remain the reluctant organizer of this event for now.

cloudymusic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I was wondering if someone would try to put something like this together, haha. It sounds fun. I'd be interested in participating, but not organizing. (Sorry, I have enough responsibilities already!)

PSN: rmziidx

Availability: Fri/Sat/Sun is probably the safest bet for me, 7PM PST or later.

Is there any particular PP range we should be aiming for?

Devil240Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Devil240Z

@cloudymusic: No particular range. On GT5 we would do something different every week. Be it a PP range or a one make or a theme race like WRX vs EVO and things like that. Suggestions are more than welcome!

And I added you on PSN.

Also I guess i may be the man for the job as I'm currently unemployed so I have alot of free time.

Devil240Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slndr: added. hopefully we can get a few more people before we try to organize our first event.

Devil240Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slndr said:

Once the January club patch is released I'm sure it will be much simpler to organize race nights and series.

where did you get january from? I really hope thats true. maybe it is, they did get that BMW out a day before it was rumored to come out.

Devil240Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ok cool I totally read that before I guess I missed that part.

McShank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

little-3-momo psn id

Ill be on tommorow to start my racing again. Wish Payday was sooner so i could have already had the game :(

Devil240Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man GT6 needs Online with bots. it would make waiting for people to join your server alot more fun. plus you might be actually be able to make some money.

GameHandsome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I've been waiting for some GT6 players!

Hit me up PSN : Call_Me_Ronn

Eastern time. I'm on at nights and weekends

Devil240Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going to get a room going tomorrow.

Devil240Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have a room going right now. I had hoped to be on earlier but this was the soonest I could get online.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.