Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

God of War: Ghost of Sparta

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Nov 02, 2010

God of War: Ghost of Sparta bridges the gap between the first and second God of War, and is the second entry for the franchise on the PSP platform.

Evolution of interests

G0DF4TH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

Edited By G0DF4TH3R

The way I got into God of war series was by mistake. I was around 15-16 and my dad took me to EB games and told me to pick out a game. This time I was not deep into gaming and had no idea about the releases and so on as I know now. Looking around I saw a cover which I like which was  God of war, thus began my love for the franchise and the creator David Jaffe. When GOW2 was announced and I watched the 15 min demo of it on the gamespot site I was hyped for the game to come out. Getting my hands on it and my excitement for the game was well deserved, then came the announcement of GOW:COO for the PSP. The ability to play as Kratos on the go was something I have never thought about and was quite excited for it like the last God of War game. 

Watching the 10 min demo and getting to play only managed to get me more excited and hyped for the game to be released and getting my hands on the game quelled my hunger for the game till the next game in the series which everyone knew was coming. By this time I have immersed myself into everything gaming, my likes and dislikes for games have evolved. Once GOW3 was announced and demoed, I could not wait till the game came out but something changed with this game. I am not sure if it was because I got older and my likes have changed but after playing the E3 demo that was put on the PSN store I meh about it. Do not get me wrong, I was still hyped for the game and picked it up day one and finished it in one day. The story was amazing but after finishing it and thinking about it, I felt underwhelmed by it. 

Then came the announced of GOW:GS, I felt once again meh about it. After playing the demo, I still had the same feeling of meh. I think mostly because I had no idea in what direction they will take the game. But after watching the latest trailer showcase the story where Kratos fights his brother. Something which every GOW fan has been talking about since they unlocked the video about him in the first game, after five years of debates, arguing and rumors still will come true. Now I have regained my hype for the game and cannot wait for it to come out, it went from a week one back to a day one buy.
    Here is the trailer that changed my mind and got me hyped: GOW:Ghost of Sparta

G0DF4TH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By G0DF4TH3R

The way I got into God of war series was by mistake. I was around 15-16 and my dad took me to EB games and told me to pick out a game. This time I was not deep into gaming and had no idea about the releases and so on as I know now. Looking around I saw a cover which I like which was  God of war, thus began my love for the franchise and the creator David Jaffe. When GOW2 was announced and I watched the 15 min demo of it on the gamespot site I was hyped for the game to come out. Getting my hands on it and my excitement for the game was well deserved, then came the announcement of GOW:COO for the PSP. The ability to play as Kratos on the go was something I have never thought about and was quite excited for it like the last God of War game. 

Watching the 10 min demo and getting to play only managed to get me more excited and hyped for the game to be released and getting my hands on the game quelled my hunger for the game till the next game in the series which everyone knew was coming. By this time I have immersed myself into everything gaming, my likes and dislikes for games have evolved. Once GOW3 was announced and demoed, I could not wait till the game came out but something changed with this game. I am not sure if it was because I got older and my likes have changed but after playing the E3 demo that was put on the PSN store I meh about it. Do not get me wrong, I was still hyped for the game and picked it up day one and finished it in one day. The story was amazing but after finishing it and thinking about it, I felt underwhelmed by it. 

Then came the announced of GOW:GS, I felt once again meh about it. After playing the demo, I still had the same feeling of meh. I think mostly because I had no idea in what direction they will take the game. But after watching the latest trailer showcase the story where Kratos fights his brother. Something which every GOW fan has been talking about since they unlocked the video about him in the first game, after five years of debates, arguing and rumors still will come true. Now I have regained my hype for the game and cannot wait for it to come out, it went from a week one back to a day one buy.
    Here is the trailer that changed my mind and got me hyped: GOW:Ghost of Sparta

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.