Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Goat Simulator

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Apr 01, 2014

In this parody of inaccurate and terribly made "Simulator" games, an indestructible goat wreaks havoc on a vaguely European sandbox world plagued by buggy physics and non-sequiturs.

Any quick ways to get the normal and hard score quests?

BBAlpert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 16

So far I've completed every quest except for the "find all the statues" and the last 2 score quests. The problem is that for whatever reason, I can only stand playing for a little over an hour before getting really motion sick, and the score tally resets each time you start a new session. I've only ever gotten about 2/3 to the normal score goal, so the hard seems unfathomable.

Any pro-goat-tips?

BigD145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Between the house and the gas station I've wracked up a million in a run.

BBAlpert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Have to find an interior area with lots of items to lick, kick and headbutt to drive up your multiplier. I really was no where near the total until I found the Coffee Stain Studio house and went wild on the various floors (usually lick, kick and headbutting everything, making sure to do all three to each item, then doing the same while jumping). There is another house with multiple bedrooms (believe it is the house with the treadmill) that you can also do a lot of damage in.

Ahh, I hadn't been using lick or kick all that much. It seems obvious in hindsight, but I would imagine mixing the tricks up a bit probably keeps the combo going longer than just headbutting over and over, huh? That should be useful, thanks.

ToastyCampbell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

A good way I did it was through the Low Gravity Testing Center. Maybe it got changed, not 100% but I managed to get the high scores just by going on the fans there and constantly spinning/flipping.

chu52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

I got into the house and wrecked shop, and stuff kinda happened? It just kinda happened...... GOATS

BBAlpert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By BBAlpert

It turns out there IS a quick and easy way to get a crapton of points. As Angel Goat (jumps higher, hold R in the air to fall very slowly), head over to a trampoline. Jump a few times to get some height, then hold R at the peak of your jump and start spinning. You'll spin quickly enough and fall slowly enough to make like 40+ full rotations. You may need to land on the trampoline to avoid ragdolling when you land (although I think the Angel Goat power protects you from that).

Using that trick, I went from 0 points to well above the Hard score threshold with a single jump.

*edit: I recorded and uploaded a video of this trick

Loading Video...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.