Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Nov 25, 2014

The third main installment in the Geometry Wars franchise, developed by Lucid Games. Dimensions is the first entry in the series to be in 3D.

Adventure Level 39: Hexend

YummyTreeSap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

So, uh, what the hell am I missing with this one? Aside from that horrible spherical bullshit pacifism level, I've found every other level but this one easy to get three stars on. I don't get it. I can do a run where I don't die and kill the enemies fairly quickly but still end up a good 500K or so beneath the threshold for a three star score. The turret and black hole specials are of limited use due to the structure of the level. Surely I must be missing some sort of optimal loadout or something since there are people with scores way over the limit, but I'm not understanding it. Have any tips for me?

And fuck that pacifism level so much, so so much.

YummyTreeSap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

UPDATE: So, I figured it out. It seems as though my solution to this game is posting about it here. Easy way to beat it was using the snipe drone, which I'd otherwise always put off as being crappy. It's actually very good for this level. One more to go for three stars on every level.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.