anyone else playing this?

Bucklebutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Not much talk about this game and I consume a lot of video game content and podcasts lol. Surprised I haven't heard anything about it considering how much I'm enjoying it! I'm about 8h in and all the locations are diverse and beautiful, clever puzzles, solid combat, decent story/characters. This derailed my Division 2 progress hard (although I was kinda looking for any reason to stop playing that). It's on gamepass and will be release on PC sometime in the future. Anyone else try it? Like it? Check it out if you have game pass or pick it up if your a fan of this style of dungeon crawler. It's a good one.

Avatar image for bladeofcreation
BladeOfCreation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

It's definitely on my list of games to get this year. I heard about it on the DLC podcast about a month ago when one of the developers was on as a guest. There was one station at the Xbox booth at PAX East where you could try it out. I tried it and got to talk to one of the devs about it and it seems really cool. The art is just gorgeous, as well.

cbake76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@bladeofcreation: That was definitely me you heard on DLC and probably me at PAX East as well. :-) I hope we're still on your radar.

@bucklebutt: Glad you enjoyed the game!