Frog Game at Chuck E Cheese - Remember name?

scallywag179

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

#1  Edited By scallywag179

There was a game at chuck e cheese's I used to love when I was a kid where you try to flick a little marble into a frog's opening and closing mouth. Does anybody remember what that game was called?

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By TheGreatGuero

Oooh, man. I used to love that one too. I don't remember the name. I tried looking on google, but no luck.

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By ajamafalous

The best game was the one where you stepped on the spiders, each represented by a giant red button that lit up.

Hot_Karl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Hot_Karl

Argh, it sounds like a miniature version of that Godzilla Jr. redemption game, where you had to bounce "fireballs" into Lil' Zilla's mouth. But I'm not exactly sure what game you're referring to, unfortunately.

angelfan91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By angelfan91

Anybody remember the game with the bees.  You had a net sticking out of the machine and the bees looked like balls and you caught them for points/tickets.
RetroIce4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By RetroIce4
@ajamafalous said:
" The best game was the one where you stepped on the spiders, each represented by a giant red button that lit up. "
I loved that game. I would try to stomp as hard as possible on the red buttons. This kid just straight up busted one. He was using his hands...
FrankCanada97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By FrankCanada97
@angelfan91 said:
" Anybody remember the game with the bees.  You had a net sticking out of the machine and the bees looked like balls and you caught them for points/tickets. "
I remember that game, they were bouncing around like a lottery ball machine.