Day 9 Without Video Games

Wallflower501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 21

Edited By Wallflower501

I think I'm slipping into a bad habit. Instead of doing more things outside or having more time to study as I originally intended, I find myself just sitting around, watching my roommates play video games, listening to music or watching movies. Yesterday I went to sleep at nine o'clock at night because I had nothing better to do than sleep. I will no longer let myself waste the time this pledge has given me. For the next week I will make an effort to study harder, and be more active. These are the best years of my life and I am going to make the best of them. 

I would also like to thank Coonce for commenting on my last blog and finishing the "1984" quest set for me, lol.

Wallflower501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 21

#1  Edited By Wallflower501

I think I'm slipping into a bad habit. Instead of doing more things outside or having more time to study as I originally intended, I find myself just sitting around, watching my roommates play video games, listening to music or watching movies. Yesterday I went to sleep at nine o'clock at night because I had nothing better to do than sleep. I will no longer let myself waste the time this pledge has given me. For the next week I will make an effort to study harder, and be more active. These are the best years of my life and I am going to make the best of them. 

I would also like to thank Coonce for commenting on my last blog and finishing the "1984" quest set for me, lol.

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By iam3green

well have fun doing that. it can get boring not having things to do at night.

zombie2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By zombie2011

If you're watching your roommates play video-games why not play with them? At least then you are doing something somewhat social instead of lurking around like a troll.

oatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By oatz

I haven't played a video game in 2 months. Not for any particular reason, just haven't felt like it. 

Come at me bro.