Premium Membership payment problems

bigmini77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By bigmini77

I only own a debt card so to pay for a monthly membership I have to use a local Portuguese website (www.mbnet.pt) that generates a temporary credit card, it worked for the first month but since its temporary i have to do it again every month, when i tried it this month whiskey media declined, over the past few days I've kept on trying and its still declined, i have the money in my account and mbnet is 100% legal its the same company that designs our ATM software. I didn't know who to contact about this problem so I'm posting it here in the forums so hopefully someone can help

Branthog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By Branthog

Check your inbox. I just sent you a private message gifting you a free annual premium membership (the code and instructions are in your inbox).

Enjoy, duder.

Branthog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Branthog

By the way, please do just confirm in some way after you've used the code successfully, so I know you were able to use it (if you have problems getting it to work, GB staff will presumably be able to help you redeem the code).

Pop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By Pop

Oh wow :O you just gave a random person on the internet 50$ :O. My mind has been blown

Branthog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Branthog

@Pop said:

Oh wow :O you just gave a random person on the internet 50$ :O. My mind has been blown

Correction: A random GiantBomber. Totally different. :)

bigmini77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By bigmini77

Wow thanks man, i don't know what to say, seriously awesome thank you

Branthog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Branthog

@bigmini77 said:

Wow thanks man, i don't know what to say, seriously awesome thank you

You're welcome. Hope you get good use out of it and now you have a year to figure out your debit card thing. :P

Take care!

bigmini77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By bigmini77

@Branthog: I just redeemed it now it worked, again thank you so much, ive been with giantbomb since the arrow pointing down podcast, and now with the all awesome premium videos they've been doing its going to be a great year thanks a billion