Le Mans Ultimate (Sim Racing game) announced!

GTxForza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By GTxForza

Dear racing fans in the Giant Bomb forums

Here we go, a new Sim Racing game is being announced, in development by Studio 397 (Motorsport Games' subsidiary), featuring a full roster of cars & race circuits from the World Endurance Championship 2023 season, time exclusive for PC & scheduled to release in fall 2023.

I'm curious to see how well this game is going to be and I hope Studio 397 and Motorsport Games both will learn from their mistakes from their most recent years especially how NASCAR 21: Ignition was a total mess.

Article link for more details: Le Mans Ultimate is the official game of the 24-hour race and WEC | Traxion

Edit: I think I will prefer this more than Gran Turismo 7 and Forza Motorsport Reboot/2023 if the handling model is more realistic than these two, oh I also have a feeling this game will be more optimized for racing wheel peripherals with force feedback rather than controller pads.

stokes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

I'm definitely hesitant after NASCAR 21. As a somewhat casual sim racing fan, I think I'm waiting for Asseto Corsa 2 at this point. I like the handling and the massive amount of free modded cars and tracks that are available in Asseto Corsa 1. iRacing is great too, but it's so expensive if you like hopping around to a bunch of different cars and tracks.

GTxForza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stokes said:

I'm definitely hesitant after NASCAR 21. As a somewhat casual sim racing fan, I think I'm waiting for Assetto Corsa 2 at this point. I like the handling and the massive amount of free modded cars and tracks that are available in Asseto Corsa 1. iRacing is great too, but it's so expensive if you like hopping around to a bunch of different cars and tracks.

I really love iRacing so much! and I'm hyped for Assetto Corsa 2!

eccentrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 15

If there's one thing that'll get me interested in a racing game, it's endurance races.

judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Will there be a Dreamcast port?

:)

Shindig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

If I could run up to Gateshead and reanimate Eutechnyx, I would.

GTxForza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By GTxForza

@eccentrix: I love endurance racing and it's pretty challenging too.

@judaspete: It would be good to see a demake for the Sega Dreamcast.

@shindig: I'm pretty sure the gameplay-wise will feel much like rFactor 2 rather than Test Drive: Le Mans (PC/Dreamcast/PlayStation 2) and Gran Turismo 3 (PlayStation 2), because these two feel pretty arcade in terms of handling models for today's standards.