It's a WoW free weekend, so let's do some junk on Saturday

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By rorie

Hey, there's a WoW free weekend starting up soon, so I'm going to hop into WoW on Saturday afternoon (2 PM Pacific) and stream a bit. I'll probably start by dinging a 109 character to 110 and getting them powered up a bit (which is fun), but hopefully we'll have time to do some achievement runs for a friend of mine and maybe some dungeon or LFRs or something. Join me if you want! I'll be hanging out in the chat on-site and probably the Taswell Covenant'sdiscord channel for a bit.

Edit: Sorry I should say that this will most likely be Alliance stuff, although the character I'll be dinging will be Horde so maybe we can do something with her if I can get her up in the iLvls a bit.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey my allergies are acting up and I didn't sleep great! Going to push this back to Sunday instead of Saturday. Sorry!

beomoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

No problem, Rorie, take care!

ltcolumbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@rorie: Looking forward to this. I am at work during just about every livestream so getting to see something live on the weekend is great. Thanks for doing this (assuming you are still alive on Sunday).

Also I just fired up my WoW account for the first time in years and holy crap, I am confused. I think I may have to make a level one and start over to get back in.

Demonsoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@rorie: Are you still doing this? I'm super excited for this stream. Thanks a ton for doing this!

mjbrune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By mjbrune

This was pushed to next weekend.

Demonsoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@mjbrune: Thanks! I'm really looking forward to it.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By rorie

@mjbrune: @demonsoul: @ltcolumbo: Yep, sorry, my allergies and whatever was going around the office kind of snuck up on me. I still don't think my ear has popped. Hopefully I'll be set for next weekend; apologies for not doing it during the free weekend.

mjbrune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rorie: No problem. Bummer it's not the free weekend but I think a weekend WoW Stream would be great. I wonder if we can get @danryckert to make an in-game reappearance. Although I can understand that weekends are for weekending! :D