Guilty Treasures waiting room

AzureGale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

It's official, the first installment premieres this Monday

It'll be a series in three parts. First, Danny O'Dwyer interviews another fellow about a game they want to highlight. Then he spends a month playing the game and gathering information on it. Finally, he does another interview with the person, now with a better understanding of the game.

Danny's Noclip stuff is pretty good so I'm looking forward to this first episode with Jeff G. :)

Nodima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Nodima

I remember being excited by the format initially, but I originally understood all of it to take place in a single video. The fact that this is something that will take the better (entire!) part of a month to complete has me even more interested in the series.

At least, this is how I understand the series is going to go considering Jeff and Danny only just teased meeting in person on the most recent Bombcast. I wouldn't be disappointed either way.

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

I’m still a little unclear on if this feature is Super Encyclopedia Bombastica Turbo HD Remix, where the person picks an old game they like then Danny and person talk about the game, or if Danny is doing some extra legwork into covering the development and history of the game as well?

Maybe I need to review what Jeffs and Danny have said about the feature.

eccentrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 15

Sounds like something I'd want to watch all at once. I guess I'll be watching it in a month+.

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By ajamafalous
@bisonhero said:

I’m still a little unclear on if this feature is Super Encyclopedia Bombastica Turbo HD Remix, where the person picks an old game they like then Danny and person talk about the game, or if Danny is doing some extra legwork into covering the development and history of the game as well?

Maybe I need to review what Jeffs and Danny have said about the feature.

Some videos on Danny's youtube where he talks a little about his plans, but it sounds more like the latter

Personally, I agree with other people saying that I was expecting it to be all in one video.

dannyodwyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By dannyodwyer  Staff

Hey all! happy to answer any questions folks have.

@nodima: Just to clarify, it is ONE big video - I just produce it over the course of a month. The full video will be up on Monday.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

I’m very excited for this to be a spiritual successor to Encyclopedia Bombastica. Give me that sweet, sweet edited content Danny. I take it this video will just cover Jeff right? Or is this a compilation of several games?

styx971

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By styx971

looking forward to seeing what this will be. the concept seems promising.

eccentrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 15

Just to clarify, it is ONE big video - I just produce it over the course of a month.

Great to hear. Thanks!