Giantbomb keeping me sane

Derekuuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hi All,

First I wanted to say, I've known about Giantbomb since around 2013 but it's never been one of my "go-to" sites just because I do most of my "interneting" at work, and with video being the primary format, it just didn't really work out.
But within the last couple of years during E3 I really started becoming a fan of "Giantbomb @ Nite" followed shortly by me checking in on the Twitch Giantbomb infinite channel. Now with everything going on, I recently started listening to the Bombcast and I have to say THANK YOU to giantbomb as it's helping keep me sane during this home lockdown. With that said, ive gone back to the year 2013 in the bombcast archives and am slowly listening to all the bombcasts. I know it's a lot but its helping keep my mind busy while working from home.
With all that said, As a new fan of Giantbomb, what shows/segments/etc do you recommend watching/listening to.

Rejizzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Rejizzle

Ok, so Mario Party Party is one of the all time best things this site has done. Endurance Runs are all great, but very long. The recent Breaking Brads have been very amusing. If you like E3 @ Nite then you might like Game Tapes.

Maybe your best bet is to just watch some GB Infinite and if a video peaks your interest go look up the rest of the series.

emprpngn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

The DCS A-10 Warthog and both the American/Euro Truck Simulator Quick Looks are some of my favorites. The Shenmue Endurance Run is golden, and VinnyVania is a great series that spans a lot of years.

NateArcade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some crowd favorites, mixed with my own:

Also if you're feeling indecisive, the Best of Giant Bomb playlist is a guaranteed good time. As for me, I've been running through Unprofessional Fridays in chronological order (here's the very first episode). It's like having a portable friend group just chilling on the couch ...in your computer.

Enjoy!

Avatar image for deactivated-6321b685abb02
deactivated-6321b685abb02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BaneFireLord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I think Clue Crew is a great recent series. Probably more lowkey than a lot of other GB shows, though it definitely has its moments of complete insanity, but I think the chiller vibe is pleasant and soothing (particularly in our current global situation) and the hangout dynamic between Alex/Vinny/Abby is a lot of fun.