Dexter and Hitman

blackadder88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I was rewatching all of Dexter for the new season and playing Hitman trilogy and realized why not make a game like Hitman but Dexter is the main character ... doesn't that make sense

deadeyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I always thought it could make a good game but then they brought out that ios one and it was pretty bad.

I don't think a game like Hitman would fit though, since he'd always be going after them with a needle and then taking them back to a room to do the deed. There's not much leeway for shenanigans

glots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe if it was more linear like Hitman Absolution, but even then you’d need to retouch a bunch of things.

Also the real reason is probably the fact that Dexter was last really popular over 10 years ago and even then they only made that awful mobile game that deadeyes mentioned.

I did like his return in New Blood though. Better (not perfect) wrap-up than what season 8 gave.

AV_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By AV_Gamer

I've watch a couple of seasons of Dexter, and while the show was decent, I also thought it was overrated. And I didn't bother finishing all of it through, because how bad I've heard the ending was. I would much prefer a Golgo 13 Hitman style type of game, with current-gen cell-shaded graphics with a comic book style. Now that would slap.

ghost_cat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ghost_cat

Too much drama. 47 is worse than a workaholic with a few corny puns in his pocket, and that's why I like him and the Hitman games.

eccentrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 15

I think a Dexter game would be more of an adventure game where you're stalking victims and building a profile before the kill than anything like Hitman.