arkanearkade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 15

#1  Edited By arkanearkade

Hey guys,

Just looking to find out if anyone may have experienced similar problems to this, but I've had a couple of achievements unlocking strangely in Arkham City. I've never had problems before, even with games with marked problems, but now I've had it. As I said, it's only a couple, but it's bloody annoying.

While playing the storyline I've unlocked (obviously) all of the storyline achievements. Earlier however I completed the game and earned the "Exit Stage Right" achievement, and while the credits were rolling I got signed out of XBL. I tried to sign back in, but instead it changed profile. By the time I signed back into my profile again it went back to the start, and I had to do the boss fight again. Then, after beating the boss, I got the "Exit Stage Right" achievement again. Now I've gone back to look at my achievements and figure out what I still have to do, to discover that I don't have the "Ghost Train" achievement, although I remember this unlocking.

Has anyone had these problems before, and if so are there any solutions to stop them happening again? And most importantly, will this put my account in jeapordy for having achievements unlocked in dodgy order?