Issues With Premium Podcast Feeds

ey3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ey3

I have not seen anything come through on the GMM feed since 03/29/24, VMDT also has not updated this week and the latest Bombast revengance is not showing up for me. I use pocketcasts on Android, is anyone else having issues with multiple Giant Bomb premium podcast Feeds not updating?

sombre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

They've been busted for years

ZombiePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 19

@sombre said:

They've been busted for years

@ey3 said:

I have not seen anything come through on the GMM feed since 03/29/24, VMDT also has not updated this week and the latest Bombast revengance is not showing up for me. I use pocketcasts on Android, is anyone else having issues with multiple Giant Bomb premium podcast Feeds not updating?

Last I checked, @turboshawn was looking at the Premium Feeds and was making progress.

Pocket Casts has a whole process you need to do to reset RSS feeds, but it should now be working without issues. As a test, click the "RSS" link to the right of the feed you want. The URL of the page that pops up is the URL you want. If you use Overcast, if you pick the premium audio feed on the site and then copy the RSS on that version you can add it manually to the Overcast app. Another person on the Discord said "long-pressing the RSS icon" and going to Copy Link works for adding the premium feeds to the apps they use.

turboshawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 turboshawn  Staff

@zombiepie:

https://twitter.com/giantbomb/status/1776020132499730628

The short version is that we had the previous issues sorted, but a new one popped up right as Jan left for this current trip (complicating getting a quick resolution). We're doing everything we can to work with the engineers on getting it solved.

ZombiePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 19

#5  Edited By ZombiePie
@turboshawn said:

@zombiepie:

https://twitter.com/giantbomb/status/1776020132499730628

The short version is that we had the previous issues sorted, but a new one popped up right as Jan left for this current trip (complicating getting a quick resolution). We're doing everything we can to work with the engineers on getting it solved.

Got it! Will spread the word.

Avatar image for naturalselected
NaturalSelected

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@turboshawn: thanks sir. For GMM if we can get the artwork in it will make it prettier, has always been blank.

ey3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@turboshawn: thanks for the update and the hard work Shawn! Hopefully you guys get it sorted out soon!