Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fire Emblem Fates

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Jun 25, 2015

Fire Emblem Fates is the fourteenth overall game of the Fire Emblem series, and the second to be released on the Nintendo 3DS. It comes in three separate campaigns based around the player choosing sides in a war between two kingdoms.

Scout/Challenge Missions In Birthright

Avatar image for deactivated-5f8907c9ada33
    deactivated-5f8907c9ada33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Just wondering, is there any advantage to doing these missions or is this something I can skip entirely?

Besides EXP and random items, I'm not sure these are worth the time. I've done paralogue missions thus far and those allow you to gain a new member to your party (like the villager Mozu), but I don't know if it's worth spending time doing these missions?

Any advice?

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

They're just grinding opportunities if you want to level your dudes up.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

They are there for grinding. I usually do them, especially if I want to play Fire Emblem but don't have much time.

StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 25

You can skip them, but I find they're pretty handy for leveling up weaker characters.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f8907c9ada33
    deactivated-5f8907c9ada33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Ah okay that's what I thought.

Actually, I was thinking of buying the DLC Map Pack #1 because I found the EXP map in Fire Emblem: Awakening pretty useful, but I guess I can use these for now and see if I really even need that map.

IanSavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Like others have said, they're just for grinding. You're absolutely right that they're usually not worth the time, rewards being slim. However, their main value is not in the XP/gold/drops, but in using the combat opportunities to level supports. Especially if you want to see more than just 1/2 support chains per person, this makes it a lot easier to get access to all of those conversations.

afabs515

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I just use them to grind S. Links, but they are entirely skippable.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.