Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Final Fantasy: Record Keeper

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Sep 24, 2014

Relive some of the Final Fantasy series' most memorable battles with 16-bit(-ish) sprites and mix-and-match party gameplay.

Of Shinra and Legends - Event 4/1/15 - 4/11/15

Krevee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

This is the first event open to the EN version of the game. The event runs from APR 1st till APR 11th (17:59) PST

Event Rules:

• Complete the Shinra Building dungeons on your way to the heliport
    • When one Dungeon is completed, the next will unlock
    • Complete new dungeons to win rewards. Each dungeons level offers its own completion awards, as well as their own mastery and first time awards.

The event is split into 14 stages. With each stage having multiple levels. There is three special awards available upon first completion of the event. For completing dungeon 7, Tifa Lockhart will be unlocked. Once the final dungeons is complete, dungeon 14, Sephiroth will be unlocked and you may receive a Greater Summoning Orb. The stamina cost increase as you go higher. For example Stage one has 3 levels, each costing 3 stamina. Whereas stage 14 has 5 levels for a total of 51 stamina. I haven't finished the whole thing yet, but the difficulty isn't to tough on this a party of around 30 should be able to clear the whole thing and a party of level 15-20 should be able to get to Tifa on mostly on auto except for bosses.

During this event Relics rolls have a boosted chance to drop Grand Gloves.

Good luck and have fun during the event everyone! And please post strategies in this thread if you have them to help others out.

Avatar image for forensicpathology
    ForensicPathology

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By ForensicPathology

Don't enter Floor 55-60 and 61-65 unless you have ranged weapons and magic. Waste of 2 hours worth of stamina. The boss of 60 is easy as long as you can hit it, 65 might require a bit more preparation (i.e., thunder spells and keeping your caster alive).

Krevee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

I wish I would have seen this before I tried to beat Hundred Gunner, I didn't have enough ranged to take him down. I was using Rydia as a healer so she had no offensive spells, but did have a whip. And the only other ranged character I had was wakka. So I have to redo the whole 55-60 with a different party set up, and level up Tryo for some extra ranged/magic support.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.