Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Far Cry 5

Game » consists of 30 releases. Released Mar 27, 2018

The fifth main entry in the open-world series, this time set in Montana. The protagonist must free Hope County from the cult known as Eden’s Gate, led by cult leader Joseph Seed.

Would anyone be willing to help me get the one co-op trophy in the game?

pompouspizza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

There is one co-op trophy in the game that requires you to do 3 missions with a friend. I don’t want to do any story missions as I don’t want any spoilers but I would be happy to do side missions or anything else the game considers a mission.

I would also like to join someone else’s game as I don’t want it to count towards my progression, I just want the trophy. If anyone would be willing then please message me your PSN name or add it here and I’ll add you.

Thanks duders!

Zurv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

If you get the PC version i will help :)

(yes, not helpful :( )

rand0mZer00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@zurv: I have it on PC. If pompouspizza doesn't have it for PC, would you mind playing with me? After reading the review (and this being my first Far Cry game) playing with someone sounds like the way to go.

darkjohnny47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

Darkjohnny47 on PSN. Hit me up.

I will be free until 5:30 eastern or after 12am tonight.

Zurv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By Zurv

@rand0mzer00 Sadly i had enough of the game already. I didn't like it. Darn shame. Almost no story, i don't care what is going on and while shooting an evil cult is good... better is military forces (fc3, fc4 (or wildlands)). I not very deep in the game but it seems really ez too. the AI is real dumb. Yes, one can still die, but it is only because they swarm you. That isn't fun either.

I also don't care about saving the local people. Clearly they shouldn't be picked on by an evil cult.. but blah.

mesklinite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I'd be more than happy to help! I have both PC and PS4, though I'll need to do the opening sequence on PS4 first!

rand0mZer00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@zurv: That's unfortunate Zurv. I've never played an FC before so maybe I'm not the kind of person that's opinions will mean more but I'm enjoying my time with it. The story is bare definitely. A swarm is the only way I've died so far too. I was driving an ATV through the countryside and didn't recognize I was going right into the heart of some cult gathering and got lit up. My fault but I've not perished in one on one encounters.

@mesklinite: Awesome! What's your uPlay name?

mesklinite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By mesklinite

My uplay account is mesklinite1982. Post your uplay name and I'll know to add you if you send me a request!

Fugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Up for co-op on PC, uplay is SulfurWhale.

big_denim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

@zurv: I am still early on and enjoying my time with it I suppose, but ya, the story is really disappointing. Crazy as it sounds, I would have even preferred yet another Far Cry 3/4/P reskin over this...

ak416

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Would anyone be up for getting this done with me on PS4? The trophy pops for both players, I believe. You can just sit AFK if you'd like. My PSN is "ak416".

Solh0und

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Solh0und

Yeah, put me down for the co-op stuff. I'll gladly do the side stuff to avoid story spoilers even if the story is a little flat.

My PSN is also Solh0und

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.