Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dreamcast

Platform »

The Dreamcast is the fifth and final console developed by Sega and the first of the sixth-generation of consoles to release. As the first 128-bit system, it was the first to offer truly arcade-quality 3D graphics. It is famous for being the first console to include worldwide online capability, its game library, and its unexpectedly short life span.

One thing I noticed about most of the GB quicklooks...

nail1080

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By nail1080

Well GB did loads of awesome quicklooks to mark the 10 year anniversary of the DC. I noticed that the commentary on the quicklooks wasn't as funny as usual. And why? Well it's because the DC made the guys actually play games!! The games are challenging and require you to sit up and press some damn buttons and concentrate! I think this made these quicklooks very unique in their own way and the guys may have trouble being as witty as they usually are if they do more retro quick looks, because let's face it, most games these days are too easy and casual and you can always do other things while you play them! But old games require some good old back sloutching and concentration!

Avatar image for addictedtopinescent
    addictedtopinescent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

I agree, but games have become easier to make them more acessible imo

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 31

#3  Edited By AgentJ

That could be, but it may have just been the nostalgia kicking in. I know what you mean though. Sometimes the Quick Looks are played through without even figuring out what certain buttons do. Which, you know, shit happens, but it sure doesn't look good for the game, or for the staff by people who know better

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.