Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon Age Legends

Game » consists of 0 releases. Released Mar 18, 2011

The second Dragon Age flash game developed by EA2D. Was playable on Facebook and Google+ and was the first multi-player game for the Dragon Age franchise. Exists now as a free single-player download.

I can't believe I'm playing this...

melcene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By melcene

For the most part, I am vehemently against Facebook game apps.  Especially ones where you need your friends to do something so that way you can progress further in your game.  Also, I see people I know in RL who have thousands of friends that they friended simply because of Farmville or whatever.  It drives me insane. 

Yet last night I found myself playing this game after I received this email yesterday:  

DEAR GREY WARDEN,

CONGRATULATIONS AND WELCOME TO THE   DRAGON AGE   LEGENDS CLOSED BETA!

HERE IS YOUR PERSONAL BETA KEY:

HOW TO REDEEM YOUR BETA KEY:   GO TO   HTTP://APPS.FACEBOOK.COM/DRAGONAGELEGENDS/

INSTALL THE FACEBOOK APPLICATION

LOGIN OR CREATE AN EA ACCOUNT

ENTER YOUR BETA KEY

START YOUR LEGENDARY ADVENTURE!

(WE WILL BE SENDING YOU ANOTHER EMAIL SHORTLY WITH KEYS FOR YOUR FRIENDS)

KIND REGARDS
    THE DRAGON AGE LEGENDS TEAM

And sure enough, it's just one of those fricking facebook games that you can only play for so long before you need your friends to do something for you before you can play again.  I refuse to spam my friends with invites.  The only two people I have invited so far are my husband and a friend that I know played DA:O.  

I can't believe I am so eager to play this.  But.... free... ingame... stuff...  And at least it's not fucking Farmville.  And now when my husband asks me to play some stupid game, I can tell him to go play this. 
    ManSphere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By ManSphere
    @melcene: I've been playing for a few weeks now, it's by far the best facebook game.  I just wish you could use gold to buy items instead of crowns.
    paradise13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By paradise13

Dragon Age Legends, developed by Electronic Arts, one of the world’s largest game companies, in partnership with BioWare, is an action-packed role-playing game with considerable appeal, thanks to the success of the former Dragon Age series.

morningstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By morningstar

I don't like it at all, but good for you that you like it. Each to his or her own as it where =)

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By Justin258

What do you do in it? Manage towns? Killmonsters?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.