Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Doom 3

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Aug 03, 2004

Doom 3, a more story-focused remake of the original Doom, is a sci-fi first-person-shooter that was widely considered the most graphically advanced game available for its time.

Is anyone buying this tomorrow?

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By NTM

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By NTM

Forget about the simple "I don't know". It hasn't really been a game I've been thinking about, but when I do, I do get somewhat excited over it. I want it, although I don't know if I'll be getting it tomorrow. To be honest, if I didn't like it on Facebook, I wouldn't have known it was coming out tomorrow.

Wesker411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Wesker411

Chose C, definitely plan on picking it up at some point. Can wait to play through it again in 3D.

KillEm_Dafoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By KillEm_Dafoe

I'm getting it tomorrow, though I wouldn't say "I'm so excited!". I enjoy Doom 3 well enough, though I never finished it, nor have I ever played the RoE expansion. That, along with the new episode makes it a worthwhile purchase. Plus I need a something else horror-themed to help get me in the Halloween spirit.

RockyRaccoon37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By RockyRaccoon37

I'll buy it during a steam sale for achievements. I do own all three games though so it'll have to be in the $10 range.

godzilla_sushi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 19

#6  Edited By godzilla_sushi

Unfortunately I have and beat the original PC release and really didn't enjoy it. Then I received the Xbox collectors edition for Christmas one year and spent more time on 4 player co-op for Doom 1! Not this time, you can't get me Doom!

Pudge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#7  Edited By Pudge

I'll buy it during a Steam Sale, if only because I assume this version of the game will have proper controller support on PC, which the version I have now seems to be lacking.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.