Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dead or Alive 5

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Sep 25, 2012

Dead or Alive 5 is the seventh entry in the Dead or Alive fighting game franchise, introducing a new visual style, new game mechanics, and highly interactive stages.

360 or PS3 version?

DustoMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By DustoMan

Subject says it all. I have both systems. Arcade stick for the 360, but it's a 6-button one for Capcom games. Don't know if that matters, I think the button layout for DoA games is different. I just don't want to buy one version and find out that I should have bought the other.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#2  Edited By musubi

@DustoMan: The DOA button layout is just the same. I actually posted a topic about the official DOA5 stick. I think there will be more people playing on the 360 in the long run as DOA 3 and 4 as well as DOA Ultimate were all on Xbox only platforms. So, greater chance of a bigger online community. Honestly you don't even really need a stick for DOA. Its easy enough to play with a pad but the Capcom stick should serve you well enough. You might have to remap the buttons to your liking but otherwise seems totally doable.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.