Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dead or Alive 5 Last Round

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Feb 17, 2015

The final update to Dead or Alive 5 brings the game to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Last Round features more characters, stages, and costumes than any other Dead or Alive game to date.

Dead or Alive 5 Last Round; Core Fighters worth $5?

flameboy84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

It's on sale for $5 on Xbox One right now. Is it worth it? Other than online what else does it offer? Arcade mode?

BradBrains

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By BradBrains

last time I checked online is dead, at least here on ps4

the core fighters are not the people I play as.

the game is 40 bucks or less so your probably best to jsut get the full game really.

if your look past the shitty fan service the game is really solid and fun.

you know the @vinny rule. if a game is 5 bucks or less and your thinking of getting it. just get it.

what else you gonna do with that five bucks?

BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Yeah, as was said, the online community is essentially nonexistent so unless you can wrangle up some folk beforehand, you won't run into many people playing that way.

That said, the game is tons of fun, but unless that $5 gets you a character you know want to play beforehand, I would just buy the full thing. The disc is unbelievable deal compared to core fighters if you play multiple characters, use multiple costumes, and want other modes. The game has your standard arcade, time attack, and team modes, but in my opinion, the best mode is the story which I don't think comes with core fighters.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.