Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Sep 22, 2011

A quasi-sequel to From Software's action-RPG Demon's Souls, set in a new universe while retaining most of the basic gameplay and the high level of challenge. It features a less-linear world, a new checkpoint system in the form of bonfires, and the unique Humanity system.

If I kill the firekeeper in Anor Londo...

Jason_Miami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Jason_Miami

...(or anywhere) will the bonfire there be extinguished like at Firelink Shrine when she is killed? I've kindled it up to 20 Estus Flasks and I wouldn't want to waste that just for a small upgrade to my flasks at this point.

strainedeyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By strainedeyes

Yes, it is extinguished. Wait to kill them until the end game.

cyraxible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By cyraxible

Yes it's extinguished. 4 humanities is less valuable to me than a Fire Keeper soul so I killed her and if I were you I'd do the same. There's another bonfire at the bottom of that corkscrew stair case and you're still allowed to warp there with the Lordvessel so it's not that big of a deal.

slantedwindows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By slantedwindows

you can regain the fire @ firelink shrine. fyi.

plaintomato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By plaintomato

@cyraxible said:

Yes it's extinguished. 4 humanities is less valuable to me than a Fire Keeper soul so I killed her and if I were you I'd do the same. There's another bonfire at the bottom of that corkscrew stair case and you're still allowed to warp there with the Lordvessel so it's not that big of a deal.

what he said. yes. but you have plenty of nearby options so it's worth it. just wait until you have the lord vessel, then kill her. You can still warp to that fire, you just can't rest at it. same with queelag's sister, and there is also another fire nearby there, even closer; just don't kill spider girl until you've gotten the extra pyromancies out of the chaos covenant if you want them.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.