Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Mar 25, 2008

A prequel to the fan favorite Final Fantasy VII, focusing on Zack Fair and his adventures as a member of SOLDIER in Shinra Corporation.

Blood Censored?

zitosilva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By zitosilva

I'd like to ask, is there blood in the cut scenes in any version, or in all of them the swords just go through with nothing spilling out?

Blazer74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Blazer74

Don't remember every game by heart but from what I do these are blood free games. Does it matter? Really?

DarkLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By DarkLegend

No, not that I know of.

zitosilva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By zitosilva

Kinda. Some scenes, for me, lose the aesthetics and impact. I'll use the example that I can remember right now, in Xenosaga Episode 3. The american version has no blood whatsoever, taking away most of the pain and impact that the scene of death would have 'caused if it did. So, yeah, it matters to me. Specialy when, dua to stupid censorship, they change the material from what the developers initialy intended.

In the case of Crisis Core, I'm specificaly thinking of *SPOILERS* Cloud and Sephiroth fighting scene. That sword going through Sephiroth has no impact at all... kinda made the scene lose its power to me.

epic_pets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By epic_pets

Nope

pikastar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By pikastar

Hmm the only blood I remember seeing is the ending cgi cutscene with Zack and Cloud.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.