Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Nov 05, 2007

Nintendo DS-exclusive side story to the main Call of Duty 4 campaign.

Talk about cramp

Daryl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Daryl
    Just so you know, this is on the Nintendo DS version of the game which seems to be separate from the other Call of Duty 4 page.  

Has anyone else attempted to play this game or any other FPS on the DS for that matter without getting some annoying aches/cramp in your hand? What techniques do you use that seem to be effective?
    ZenaxPure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2  Edited By ZenaxPure

Nope, not at all. I've tried to play Metroid Prime on DS a thousand times and after about 10 minutes my hand is aching. No idea if CoD4 DS offers it but MP had an option where you could use the face buttons to aim, I just sort of used that most of the time I tried playing it. It is a shame really because I think aiming with the touch screen actually works quite well but my hand just doesn't like it. So much pain.

Pessh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Pessh
    @Daryl said:
    "without getting some annoying aches/cramp in your hand? What techniques do you use that seem to be effective? "

Lol.
    keyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By keyhunter

Metroid prime DS was a game that came out at a time when the novelty of playing 3D handheld games was still awesome. I'd go to school and play with dudes at school every day for several hours. I'd go home and play online for several hours. You get used to it. The cramps go away, and you become fucking tournament grade material at Metroid Prime Hunters from playing it so goddamned much.

In your case, it's 2010, you're probably not 15 years old, and you probably don't want to play the game for more than 6 hours, so you're probably not gonna get used to it.

Hitchenson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Hitchenson
    @Daryl said:
    " ...without getting some annoying aches/cramp in your hand? What techniques do you use that seem to be effective? "
    Oh man.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.