Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Game » consists of 23 releases. Released Nov 05, 2007

The fourth main Call of Duty game ditches the World War II setting of the past games to tell a story set in contemporary times, and backs it up with a breakthrough multiplayer mode.

Best No-scope?

jackh915

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jackh915

My best no-scope was done on my brothers ps3 account sometime 1-2 years ago on hardcore search and destroy on creek, my name was dave1231984 or something like that. i was using the first sniper you unlock with an ACOG sight and i was the last guy left  on my team and the bomb had just been planted, i sniped one of them, followed by another the bomb was about to explode in 5 seconds and there was 2 smoke grenades shrowding it so for the sake of it i ran right down the edge of the cliff, jumped off and fired...i killed the last guy.
    What are your best no-scopes in cod4?

breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By breadfan

I once killed the entire other team with one bullet, all head shots from across the map.  True story.

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By natetodamax
    @Br3adfan said:
    "I once killed the entire other team with one bullet, all head shots from across the map.  True story. "
    OMG YOU ARE TEH LEETEST
    Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By Snail
    @Br3adfan said:
    " I once killed the entire other team with one bullet, all head shots from across the map.  True story. "
    That's nothing, once I killed an entire team using just a toothbrush.
    CornontheCobbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By CornontheCobbe
    @Br3adfan said:
    " I once killed the entire other team with one bullet, all head shots from across the map.  True story. "
    Holy shit, I salute you my good man. If only you captured it on video, i'd say that would have been pretty epic. 

My best no scope was on Hardcore Search & Destroy also, that warehouse level with the trains and field out the back (oh god can't remember the name of it since MW2 came out) i was the last guy alive and 2 guys were left. I knifed one of them that came around the corner, and there was one guy running for the bomb at the trains, so i took 2 no scoped shots from a great distance and low-and behold i got him. Everyone cheered, it was pretty cool.
    Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By Shadow

sniper rifles suck.  I did however, once throw a knife over a building in Rundown and nailed a guy with it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.