Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift II

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Dec 09, 2010

An arcade revision of BlazBlue: Continuum Shift, including some gameplay balance tweaks and the inclusion of some characters from the Console version Continuum Shift. Much of the revision was brought back to the previous Console version, as well as some additional handheld ports.

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift II Arcade Opening

Ghost249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Ghost249

I love the song used for this, even though BB:CS II is kind of a middle finger to all console players since this is all packaged on portable devices.

And I'm still not sure whether this is going to be on PSP, all I know is it will be on the 3DS. Can anyone confirm if it is even on PSP?
    Avatar image for equitasinvictus
    EquitasInvictus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By EquitasInvictus
    @Ghost249: Wow, the production quality on that is almost as if they straight up hired an anime production studio to do it. 

I suspect that if it's going to be on the 3DS, there's no reason why it shouldn't be on PSP - they should be exact ports.  

But great find! I never got into this franchise, but when I pick up 3DS I'll definitely look for this! I always liked how this fighting game looked. 
    zameer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By zameer

ARC System Works' logo always bothers me, their games are gorgeous but that logo looks like it was made in MS Paint lol.

Ghost249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By Ghost249
    @EquitasInvictus: 
    I know it's so good, I wouldn't be surprised if they did make it into a series (I really am hoping for it XD)
    and that makes sense, I also wonder, if the psp2(still unsure) will make this run even smoother when released
    JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By JJOR64
    @EquitasInvictus:   This game IS coming to the PSP and consoles eventually.
    Avatar image for equitasinvictus
    EquitasInvictus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By EquitasInvictus
    @JJOR64: Thanks for the heads up! Unfortunately I broke my PSP a while back but I'm sure I'll get my hands on this through another platform. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.