Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Blacklight: Tango Down

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Jul 07, 2010

A first-person shooter game for the PSN, XBLA, and PC from the team behind Saw and America's Army.

Rank reset?

drsalvador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By drsalvador

So I go to play Blacklight the other day on my 360 and I get an update. I apply the update and start up a match. I immediatley noticed that my rank had been reset to 1 and when I checked all my weapons and armour had been removed, even the 2 dowloadable Holland and Spain flags. I searched around a bit and found a few other people who've had this problem it seems to occour right after they've had an update. I did all the obvious stuff to try and fix this e.g. reset the game turn my 360 on and off, but nothing seems to work. Has this happened to anyone else?

jessej07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By jessej07

I haven't played the game for about a week, but I'll try to check later today and see if the update affects me in the same way.  Honestly, I feel like the support for this game has been handled all wrong since the game's release so I wouldn't be surprised if they botch up more.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.