Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Back to the Future: The Game - Episode 1: It's About Time

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Dec 22, 2010

Telltale Games brings an all new adventure to the Back to the Future universe, which takes place six months after the end of the last film.

Predictions For Episode 2 (SPOILERS)

donutfever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 35

#1  Edited By donutfever

Going off the ending of Episode 1, and the "Next Time On Back To The Future" segment, what do you hope/expect in the next episode?

Jixashauser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Jixashauser

I want to see young Doc meet up with old Doc,, and then have it end by Doc and Marty going to into the future!

rahulricky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By rahulricky

can't even begin to imagine but did anyone else see that the next episode date is February 2010? Are we going back in time?

sterbacblu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By sterbacblu

My hope for the next episode is that they change the radio in the soup kitchen.

donutfever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By donutfever
    @rahulricky: Didn't notice that. I was surprised that it was coming out in February instead of January.
    Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#6  Edited By Hailinel
    @Jixashauser said:
    " I want to see young Doc meet up with old Doc,, and then have it end by Doc and Marty going to into the future! "
    If it's faithful to the movies, they'd probably just both freak out and faint.
    donutfever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By donutfever
    @Jixashauser: Which Doc? Both?
    Avatar image for deactivated-987696
    deactivated-987696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Just finished episode 1, too long to wait... Seems nice so far. Maybe a bit short.

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By CL60

How long is Episode 1? And is it good? I'm thinking of getting it.

donutfever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By donutfever
    @CL60: Steam tells me I spent 2.9 hours on it, but it was so good I did it in one or two play sessions.
    donutfever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By donutfever

I think that 80s Strickland is going to be a lot different after something that happens between 30s her and Doc. Not sure if it'll be good or bad.

Avatar image for bjorntheunicorn
    BjornTheUnicorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12  Edited By BjornTheUnicorn

I expect Marty trying to stop himself from not existing with have to do with stopping Kid Tannen from killing Arthur.

Vao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By Vao

hmm the first episode was good, but i really wanted a different time era in each episodes, guess that was more then what i should of hoped for.  Looks like it'll be like part 2 where they are interacting on top of themselves in the timeline. 

Avatar image for rinsewashrepeat
    RinseWashRepeat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By RinseWashRepeat
    @Vao said:
    " hmm the first episode was good, but i really wanted a different time era in each episodes, guess that was more then what i should of hoped for.  Looks like it'll be like part 2 where they are interacting on top of themselves in the timeline.  "
    Yeah, pretty much this.
    I'm hoping that we'll get new time eras in the next episode.
    Evilmetal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#15  Edited By Evilmetal

Are episodes really necessary?  it's not as if the developers are taking input after each episode and modifying the following episode, are they?

Hate me if you want, but I played episode 2.... I went to youtube and did a search for "back to the future episode 2" and some results came back. I looked for "part 1", I clicked on the link and then hit the "PLAY" button. So I played the videos of episode 2 being played by someone who had the game.  I also saw the videos of episode 1 already too, back when it first came out. I guess in some fashion I can add this game to my list of games I have, here at GB.

When I first saw episode 1 on youtube the person recorded everything, including the text to select; but now with episode 2 I found someone else who edited all that out. It plays like a movie (a continuous string of cut scenes), it's quite nice.

I guess maybe a day will come when recording your actions, in a fantasy world, from a media device (pc, console) and sharing it with others will be illegal. Hehe.. could you imagine some SWAT team breaking down your door or someone handing you a fine for such an action? wild.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.