Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Astroneer

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Dec 16, 2016

Build and survive on procedural planets in this space exploration game from indie developer System Era Softworks.

Would like to play co-op with someone

Avatar image for audreyedtodeath
    AudreyedToDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

But I might not be the best person to team up with? I’ve unlocked every single player achievement I’ve rolled the credits. I’m Aude Numbers on steam… you can see the terrifying number of hours I put in there…

~[<]_[<]~

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

Since I searched for this recently here is a fun little TIP - if you own the Windows Store version you can't play coop with people who are running the Steam version of the game, which is some amazing bullshit.

Just throwing that out there cause I'm sure a lot of people like myself have grabbed this through Game Pass. Also the Game Pass version has a bug where you see the windows mouse cursor in-game that doesn't exist in the Steam version which once again is very odd since they are both technically the same PC build of the game?

Avatar image for audreyedtodeath
    AudreyedToDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for michaelafingers
    michaelafingers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

During one of the Astroneer streams there was talk of a community dedicated server....would anyone be interested in trying that?

TicklePig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm playing on PS4 and am so close to platinum, but need a few multiplayer-only trophies to close it out. Don't suppose any can help me out? It would honestly take maybe 15 minutes.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.