Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed Origins

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Oct 27, 2017

Assassin's Creed Origins is an action-adventure RPG video game developed by Ubisoft Montreal and published by Ubisoft. It is the tenth major installment in the Assassin's Creed series and the successor to 2015's Assassin's Creed Syndicate.

Origins is getting an "Animus Control Panel" (on PC, at least)

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

There isn't much word on what this does just yet, but it looks like it'll let you have a bunch of sliders to adjust different gameplay characteristics, including the player model you use, your movement speed, NPC detection radius, and so on. Not sure if it's on the fly or the changes require reloads, but it'll hit later this month.

No Caption Provided

Even if this is probably a cleaned-up version of a debugging tool, it's still neat!

xanadu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

I said this in my top 10 list: If this is what they can do by taking a year off, just imagine what this team could put together if they took the "when it's ready" approach.

OurSin_360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Thats cool but i hope they add a cpu usage slider, running my cpu at 100% constantly is pretty annoying.

cerberus3dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wonder why it's PC only (maybe stability/performance issues?). I'm liking the treatment they are giving Origins post release. The Discovery Tour was an incredible guided tour of Ancient Egypt and the game world Ubisoft created and Curse of the Pharaohs was a striking DLC expansion. This also seems like a neat game addition to fool around in.

Avatar image for opusofthemagnum
    OpusOfTheMagnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boy GB's mobile image stuff is a pain in the ass. I miss being able to zoom without opening in a seperate tag.

That's pretty awesome! I really like this kind of stuff because games rarely balance this stuff to my taste. I used a mod for MGSV that gave you a similar set of adjustable variables. I loved making the game more challenging by removing marking, changing damage balance, stuff like that. Cool that you can crank up detection as well because I'm tired of games with blind ass, dumbass AI.

mikemcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

I hope they let you make all AI aggressive, like that mod for GTA that gives every pedestrian combat ai and weapons! I also want every animal to quadruple it's engagement distance so that crocs just start flooding the streets of memphis and Alexandria.

Also reduced gravity would be silly.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.