Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed II

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Nov 17, 2009

The second installment in the Assassin's Creed franchise follows the life of Ezio Auditore da Firenze as he seeks revenge on those who betrayed his family.

Second Best

SpawnMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 10

Edited By SpawnMan

I had credit left over from my ODST return, so went to the game store today with the intention of buying Red Dead Redemption. I walk up to the counter and as if the girl had read my mind, she tells me it's all sold out and will be in next week. Geesh! 

So with money to burn, I quickly surveyed the store - it was their 10th year sale and I wanted to cash in. Fallout 3 and Batman: Arkham Asylum both called to me, but since it had a whopping 50% off, I picked up Assassin's Creed 2. I'll admit, I hated the first game. It was repetitive and boring. And repetitive and boring. And repetitive and boring. Sorry, it's had an effect on me. But people who had despised the first installment as much as I, apparently loved the second game. This made me hopeful. But when most of the gaming websites I subscribed to gave it high ratings, I knew it was on my to-get list. 

It's currently sitting, ready to be played, in my games room. Hopefully I do actually enjoy it. Because the creed will definitely be broken if I have to return yet another of the series. It was hard leaving Fallout 3 behind as well, altough it was a bit more expensive, as everyone has said they love that game. But going in for number one, and coming out with number two isn't so bad. I was there with my family too - they decided to get another game for the Wii, Game Party 3, which looks kinda lame, but kinda fun. And my dad got Brute Force for himself too. It cost less than a packet of chips. Ahh, sales! 

But next week, oh next week, Red Dead Redemption will be there, waiting for me. And I shall come. Oh daddies' coming for you baby. And Fallout 3 if the moths let me have my credit card back...

SpawnMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By SpawnMan

I had credit left over from my ODST return, so went to the game store today with the intention of buying Red Dead Redemption. I walk up to the counter and as if the girl had read my mind, she tells me it's all sold out and will be in next week. Geesh! 

So with money to burn, I quickly surveyed the store - it was their 10th year sale and I wanted to cash in. Fallout 3 and Batman: Arkham Asylum both called to me, but since it had a whopping 50% off, I picked up Assassin's Creed 2. I'll admit, I hated the first game. It was repetitive and boring. And repetitive and boring. And repetitive and boring. Sorry, it's had an effect on me. But people who had despised the first installment as much as I, apparently loved the second game. This made me hopeful. But when most of the gaming websites I subscribed to gave it high ratings, I knew it was on my to-get list. 

It's currently sitting, ready to be played, in my games room. Hopefully I do actually enjoy it. Because the creed will definitely be broken if I have to return yet another of the series. It was hard leaving Fallout 3 behind as well, altough it was a bit more expensive, as everyone has said they love that game. But going in for number one, and coming out with number two isn't so bad. I was there with my family too - they decided to get another game for the Wii, Game Party 3, which looks kinda lame, but kinda fun. And my dad got Brute Force for himself too. It cost less than a packet of chips. Ahh, sales! 

But next week, oh next week, Red Dead Redemption will be there, waiting for me. And I shall come. Oh daddies' coming for you baby. And Fallout 3 if the moths let me have my credit card back...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.