Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Arcana Heart 3

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Dec 22, 2009

The third entry in Examu's signature all-girl fighting game series, further revamping the gameplay mechanics of its previous games while building up the roster.

Arcana Heart 3 is now available for download on US PSN.

mwng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mwng

For $29.99! Go buy it!

Hopefully it'll maintain compatibility with the EU disc based version later this year. But in the meantime, enjoy the head start.

Full Aksys press release.

Also for hype purposes, here is a video of things.

Avatar image for superwristbands
    SuperWristBands

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By SuperWristBands

Yeah boy! I downloaded this last night and tried to smash my head against all the options. It's got - I think - 25 fighters and then 25 Arcana to choose from and you can mix and match, and each Arcana has like 8 moves and I have no idea which I want to use!

I think I like Heart best but I have no idea which Arcana to use. I've been using metal because it has 3.5 attack and 3.5 defense which seems pretty nice.

Satune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Satune
    Get hype! I have a friend who imported a Jap copy a few months back, been playing that ever since. Im excited for the download release, finally dont have to deal with Japanese menus. 

@Sasran: Heart is a great place to start playing AC3, good and simple. As for arcanas, Love or Lightning are probably best for her. 
    But hell, they all are very different, so choose one from you playing style. 
    SuperWristBands

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SuperWristBands
    @Satune said:
    "
    Get hype! I have a friend who imported a Jap copy a few months back, been playing that ever since. Im excited for the download release, finally dont have to deal with Japanese menus. 

@Sasran: Heart is a great place to start playing AC3, good and simple. As for arcanas, Love or Lightning are probably best for her. 
    But hell, they all are very different, so choose one from you playing style. 
    "
    I think I will try Love, I like that it has some projectiles.
    SuperWristBands

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SuperWristBands

I just finished the story mode with Heart and Love and it took me forever to beat that lady whose name I forget. Having an infinite special bar and powered up attack and defense is so not cool. Also the last fight was lame and then I accidentally hit start and skipped Heart's ending :(

Other then that, I am still digging the game and I feel like I need to get into the online if I hope to continue to have fun with this, 'cause I don't want to go through story mode again...

scarace360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By scarace360

Already got it and its awesome.
    mwng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By mwng
    @Sasran: I cobbled together a bit of a wiki with some of the basic mechanics, if you've not checked that out yet (unsure how well the US (or my) version of the game attempts to explain).

Hopefully it'll have a bit of a second wind too when the EU gets it in June or something. So you can toast fools across the pond with the power of love after your 2-3 month head start, if you're feeling trepidation over the online.
    sameeeeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By sameeeeam

Just got this game. The idea of juggling my time between this and MK is frankly intimidating me.

yetiantics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By yetiantics

I wish i could, OP... really... I wish i could buy it.

endaround

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By endaround

PSN going down probably has not helped this game launch well

iDarktread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By iDarktread

Wait, this game is out? Come on PSN!

Edit: I'm actually going to check out whatever information is available on a US disc-based release of the game first.
    Neonie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By Neonie
    @iDarktread said:
    " Wait, this game is out? Come on PSN!

Edit: I'm actually going to check out whatever information is available on a US disc-based release of the game first.
    "
    Here I'll help you with your search: There is none :c 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.