Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Achievements

Concept »

Achievements are extra challenges added into video games that sometimes carry a point value or unlock bonus material, and are sometimes solely for bragging rights.

Achievement Update #103

Xandurson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

Edited By Xandurson

This is actually #103 Round 2 because I typed this up on Wednesday, hit the "Post Blog" button and then the site crashed and I lost it all. I was pissed and decided I would type it up when I find time later so here we are. Here's the achievements!

LATEST ACHIEVEMENTS

LEFT 4 DEAD
      635/1250 Points
      36/60 Achievements

Name: Stand Tall
      Description: Survive a campaign without being incapacitated.
      Acquired: October 17, 2009

MIRROR'S EDGE
      225/1250 Points
      12/50 Achievements

Name: Chapter 7 Complete
      Description: Complete Chapter 7 in story mode 
      Acquired: October 21, 2009

Name: Chapter 6 Complete
      Description: Complete Chapter 6 in story mode

CURRENT GAMERSCORE

21,391 Points 

So that's #103. Not a lot because I had midterms and I didn't have a lot of time to play games this week. Also, I am not buying anything anytime soon. I'm saving my money right now for until I get a job. The only new game I plan on buying is Modern Warfare 2 and that's because I already have the $80 version pre-ordered. But anyways, that is all. I hope you enjoy the new layout (that is, if Giant Bomb likes the HTML I put in) also LINKS!

Until next time, I'm in the Xbox Live Update Preview Program (again)!!!!
    -GamerGeek360
    Xandurson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Xandurson

This is actually #103 Round 2 because I typed this up on Wednesday, hit the "Post Blog" button and then the site crashed and I lost it all. I was pissed and decided I would type it up when I find time later so here we are. Here's the achievements!

LATEST ACHIEVEMENTS

LEFT 4 DEAD
      635/1250 Points
      36/60 Achievements

Name: Stand Tall
      Description: Survive a campaign without being incapacitated.
      Acquired: October 17, 2009

MIRROR'S EDGE
      225/1250 Points
      12/50 Achievements

Name: Chapter 7 Complete
      Description: Complete Chapter 7 in story mode 

Name: Chapter 6 Complete
      Description: Complete Chapter 6 in story mode

CURRENT GAMERSCORE

21,391 Points 

So that's #103. Not a lot because I had midterms and I didn't have a lot of time to play games this week. Also, I am not buying anything anytime soon. I'm saving my money right now for until I get a job. The only new game I plan on buying is Modern Warfare 2 and that's because I already have the $80 version pre-ordered. But anyways, that is all. I hope you enjoy the new layout (that is, if Giant Bomb likes the HTML I put in) also LINKS!

Until next time, I'm in the Xbox Live Update Preview Program (again)!!!!
    -GamerGeek360
    natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By natetodamax

We'll have to play L4D some time duder. I got back into it.

Xandurson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Xandurson
    @natetodamax: Yeah, when I got that achievement, me and Snipzor, actually were playing together.
    Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#4  Edited By Claude

Many Modern Warfare 2 achievements forthcoming, curious to see other achievements on other games during this play time.

StarFoxA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By StarFoxA

You're saving your money as well? Yeah, I'm saddened by all the talk about Brutal Legend and Borderlands while I have no money for either.

But I am occupying myself with an S rank of Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts (1210/1250).

Xandurson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Xandurson
    @Claude: I have tons of games that I need to get achievements in but I just don't seem to have the time to play any of them right now. College tends to suck a lot of your time up. The worst part is I don't even have a job so imagine what it will be like once I'm finally able to get one.
    Xandurson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Xandurson
    @StarFoxA: Good luck with that! I should try to S rank more of my games while I don't want to spend anymore money as well.
    RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#8  Edited By RHCPfan24

I should get Mirror's Edge one day; it's only $20 after all. Nice update though; Left 4 Dead still rocks.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#9  Edited By jakob187

BOR 

DER 

LANDS!!! 

Don't blow your money on MW2, man.  If there is one game you NEED to buy (and needing is an adult thing), it's Borderlands.  Also...it's not super hard to 1K.  UH OH, I'M AIMING AT THAT ACHIEVEMENT WHORING NERVE!!! 

Seriously, though, you should totally do that.  As for this week's update...hope mid-terms went well for you.  Don't fail, motherfucker!  As for L4D, we should link up one day with two more fools and work on getting all the Expert campaigns done, as I'm only lacking those and a handful of others as well.  It would be great for everyone involved.  =  D 

Also, Red Mist isn't that hard to get.  Do the finale on Dead Air on the easier difficulties and, at the end, just stay on the turret and slam through the zombos.  You'll get to 1,000 with no problem in about 10-15 rounds or so.  = D 

I'm about to break 39K, which means a new milestone is coming pretty soon!!!

Xandurson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Xandurson
    @RHCPfan24 said:
    " I should get Mirror's Edge one day; it's only $20 after all. Nice update though; Left 4 Dead still rocks. "
    Yes, yes you should.

@jakob187: Well, MW2 is my #1 must-have game because I still play a ton of COD4 online. Borderlands is #2 though. Also, I agree with the idea of getting two other people. We need to plan a time and then announce on our blogs that we are looking for two more people.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.