Cannot Reset Password - Two Accounts with one email address?

seekingsupport

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Apologies if this is in the wrong place. I've been trying to get help with this through the support email address but it's now been a month that I've been unable to get into my premium account and my latest emails to them haven't been answered. (I had to create a new account from a new email address in order to post here. I know, not allowed, but I need help and can't get on to the site in any other way!)

I couldn't log into my account from a new device. Tried to reset the password and got a message to say I had two accounts on the site from the same email? I have a premium membership. When selecting the correct account to reset the password I get an error.

I contacted support a month ago, sent screens, and got a reply to say that it had been elevated. I guess Top Men are figuring it out. I sent another message to follow up last week and still nothing. I know it's a pandemic and everything but, can anyone help me out here?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

@seekingsupport: Hey I believe I was looking into this yesterday and had an engineer look into your account and delete the other account that was preventing you from logging in on your main account. This should've been done right around the time you were writing this post; can you try logging in with your main account again? I also added a couple of months to your subscription.

Sorry about the delay here; I'm looking into why the ticket took so long to come up to me!

jamesgillard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rorie: Thank you so much! That was really frustrating for a spell there. I thought I'd fallen down some weird hole in the system. So glad you were able to resolve it.

bigsocrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaydeegee: Does this mean that the real reason Rorie spent so much time getting good at Spelunky was so that he could rescue user accounts that fell down some weird hole in the system by going down into the hole after them? Maybe your account was being held by King Yama!