Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Dec 01, 2017

The Titans they have been living on are dying and now Rex and his sacred blade, Pyra, have to journey across the Cloud Sea in search of Elysium.

Quick Look please!

Sahalarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

It's been days since even a waft of GB content has dropped, i dont know what to do with my time! I'd play this game in the meantime, but they haven't done a quick look yet so I can't! AHHHH!

slyspider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Yup, it is the drought while they are working on the GOTY content. General view on Xenoblade seems to be get it if you have a switch. Most hard RPG sites are losing it trying to pick between that and Persona 5 for GOTY (easy choice but you'll never see it coming)

Forzafan86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I suggest you look at some lets play videos and see if you like the type of game it is. Its clearly a well made game if you like the genre.

Puchiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This game has such a long intro and complex systems I doubt anyone in the crew has the time or interest this time of year to prepare for it. Its not the same but Gamespot has a decent lets play of it up. Only Patrick/Austin cared about this series (or JRPGs in general).

Eribuster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

It's not up on Youtube yet, but Austin and Danika streamed playing a good chunk of the game on Waypoint on December 4th, 2017. I'll link that video once it's archived.

Sahalarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6  Edited By Sahalarious

Cool. I have a really hard time with 90% of "lets play" streamers out there, I'll always have a soft spot for Austin though! I have yet to find a group other than Giant Bomb to share my cynicism and generally lack of natural talent at JRPGs that ask for so much forgiveness for quality of life stuff, like the last Xenoblade did on the Wii U.

Eribuster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

Loading Video...

Austin and Danika are lovely in this. A little critical discussion on the anime boobs, for those that want or don't want to hear talk about it.

Axersia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yup, it is the drought while they are working on the GOTY content. General view on Xenoblade seems to be get it if you have a switch. Most hard RPG sites are losing it trying to pick between that and Persona 5 for GOTY (easy choice but you'll never see it coming)

That seems wrong considering Nier Automata is better than the both of them...

In any case, having now played 45 hours of Xenoblade 2, I can tell you that don't need to play it if your tastes in gaming aligns with the GB staff.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.