Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox 360 Games Store

Platform »

Xbox Live Games Store is an online store for the Xbox 360 and Xbox One which allows users to purchase games digitally.

How do I put money on my Xbox account?

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Trying to figure out how I can get money from my wallet to my Xbox. I used to just go into store and buy points cards but they phased those out last year and now I have honestly no idea what to do. Do they sell money cards now like PSN? I looked through a bunch of retailers websites like EB Games and Wal Mart and I don't even know what I'm searching for. Xbox Codes, Xbox Credit, Xbox Money? As far as I can see there is no way for me to get money on there.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By mike

I think they're called Xbox Live Gift Cards now.

Avatar image for deactivated-62f93c42ce57b
    deactivated-62f93c42ce57b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

feed it slowly into the disk drive

ez123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

Xbox Gift Cards according to amazon. It was the first result when I searched for microsoft points.

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By xyzygy

@ez123: Ah, haha. I was only searching with the word "xbox" and not "microsoft". Makes sense since they have unified things a bit more. Thanks everyone!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.