Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

WWE '12

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Nov 22, 2011

WWE '12 is the latest edition in WWE's long-running wrestling game franchise previously known as "SmackDown" and "SmackDown vs. RAW".

Does anyone else see Patrick and Vinny in the crowd for WWE 12?

Avatar image for thatindianguy7116
    ThatIndianGuy7116

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ThatIndianGuy7116

I swear, I am seeing Vinny and Patrick in the crowd. I heard they usually do this with video game writers bu still if tha them, that pretty cool i wish I could put up a pic but I can't seem to get a good picture. On youtube they have some game play vids up, try to look at a vid from the raw arena and look in the front row for a dude with an afro and a bright jacket. I swear he looks a lot like Patrick lol

notdrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By notdrew

For an iteration of Smackdown a few years back, THQ/Yukes invited the press to come see the game and i BELIEVE they offered to scan the faces of some press people to put in the crowd. I am 90% sure Vinny was one of those people who had their face scanned.

Death_Burnout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Death_Burnout

Yeah Vinny was totally in there a couple years back after THQ invited the press. I took this photo a while back. I'm hoping he's still there this year.

Though i haven't ever noticed Patrick...Actually last year i noticed the Vinny texture was slightly lower res. That simply wont do.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.